Proper work of sliding doors may be disturbed in case there is a trouble with a sliding door track. This part of the hardware is crucial as the door cannot slide smoothly or may even get jammed or jump off the track if it is damaged. When you feel any difficulties with using your sliding door, you should turn to 24hr Sliding Door Repair.
Our experts will find the issue and eliminate it in no time. Delaying the repair, you can only aggravate and pile up the problems with other parts of the door. Besides, it may put your house at risk of being broken-in and your possessions being stolen.
Common causes of sliding door track breakage
There exist several reasons of door troubles connected with tracks:
- Accumulation of debris. It is the easiest issue you may face with as it is not difficult to remove and get your door function properly. Dust, sand and even leaves may stick in the door track and prevent the door from sliding without effort.
- The weather may seriously influence the condition of door track. Rains, high humidity or heat may result in corrosion. It makes friction between the track and the rollers stronger thus making it difficult to move the door.
- Bend sliding door track may become a serious problem as the door may jump off it or get jammed and won’t close.
- Wrong installation or loosening of the sliding door track may result in its misalignment and improper work.
How can the issues be solved?
Any of track malfunctions may be effectively repaired by Sliding Door Repair specialists. We are ready to:
- Straighten out or replace upper or/and lower door tracks if they are bend;
- Reinstall improperly installed door track;
- Tighten loose door track;
- Replace or clean corroded tracks from rust;
- Do a thorough cleaning of sliding door track to remove clogged debris.
In addition, you may be sure that our technicians will carefully examine your door to exclude possible breakdowns.
What are the benefits of using our service?
Safety of our clients is our main priority. That’s why we pay much attention to the quality and speed of the service. Choosing 24hr Sliding Door Repair you get:
- Professionally trained and certificated technicians;
- Reasonable prices;
- Round-the-clock service;
- Written assessment of job;
- Ultimate service;
- Free estimation of work;
- Arrival of a specialist within an hour after your call;
- Execution of work the day of your call;
- Warranty for the materials used;
- Emergency service.
Besides, all specialists of our team have an insurance, so you won’t need to worry about any worker’s injury or damage to your property as they will be fully covered.
When you need to have the door track repaired, it is always better to leave it to the professionals. Fixing it on your own may lead to the damage of other parts of the door, which may need more time and expenses to be repaired.